Why Buy the Revs Institute Houndstooth Face Mask?
Our houndstooth face mask displays a subtle presentation of a classic pattern.
Available as a cloth seat insert option from 1963 – 1973 on the 356, 912 and 911,
the classic Houndstooth pattern is also known as “Pied-de-Poule”,
so called because this pattern resembles chicken feet.
- Made in the U.S.A. (California)
- Face – 95% polyester and 5% elastane
- Lining – 100% polyester
- Straps – 80% polyester and 20% elastane
- Moisture wicking and breathable fibers
- Anatomic fit
- Double layer
- Compatible with most filters
- Does not meet N95 standard
- Navy blue and grey
- All sales are final on face masks due to sanitation concern
- Hand wash or machine wash cold
- Avoid bleach, harsh detergents and ironing
- For best results hang dry