Our Revs Institute Delahaye and McLaren Gaiter Mask, has been inspired by the 1937 Delahaye 135 MS and 1995 McClaren F1, from the Miles Collier Collections.
Made in the USA, the Revs Institute Gaiter Mask, is a wide tube of breathable, 4-way stretch fabric, which can be worn around the neck and easily pulled up and down, to cover and uncover the mouth and nose as desired. If more protection is desired, the gaiter mask may be folded over for double the thickness.
- Suitable for men or ladies - 8" high
- Made in the USA
- UPF 50+ UV Rated (Blocks 97.5% of harmful UV rays)
- Finished seams
- Naturally antimicrobial & machine washable
- Highly breathable, perforated micro-pore fabric
- Moisture wicking and quick dry
- Lens safe
- The manufacturer donates 10% of all mask proceeds to community entities and individuals in need during COVID19
- One Size fits most adults
- Colors: Black, red, grey
- All sales are final on face masks due to sanitation concerns