Jaguar F-Type British Racing Green/Brass Cuff by CRASH Jewelry
The sleek Jaguar F- Type British Racing Green/Brass Cuff by CRASH Jewelry is handcrafted from a stunning Jaguar F-Type automobile.
The design adorned with a thin strip of copper, make the entire design uniquely stream-lined and elegant. (007)
- Made in the U.S.A. (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1/2" wide
- Each piece of CRASH Jewelry retains its original factory paint
- The name of the originating car is engraved on the inside of cuffs, or the backside of earrings and necklaces
- Included is a Certificate of Authenticity which states the name of the originating car, date it was crafted and name of the artist.
- Packaging is in a satin bag, within a custom imprinted CRASH Jewelry gift box
- Size: Medium
- Cuff Size Guideline:
Use a soft tape measure and wrap it tightly around your wrist. Note the measurement in inches or mm and subtract 1/2" for the opening gap.
- Small (5-6")
- Medium (6-7")
- Large (7-8")
- X-large (8-9")
Based out of their LA body shop studio, CRASH Jewelry makes sustainable jewelry out of metal sourced from late-model luxury automobiles such as Porsche, Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, Mercedes-Benz, and Jaguar. CRASH is completely different from most jewelry. At first glance, most people do not comprehend the pedigree assigned to each piece, or the fact that every item is made by hand from a fender, door, hood, or quarter panel with its original factory paint. Every cuff, necklace, pair of cuff links, or earrings comes with a Certificate of Authenticity which states the type of car it came from and the date it was made. Pride is taken in ensuring that CRASH Jewelry is of the highest quality, craftsmanship and design, and knowing that materials are being repurposed to create beautiful eco-friendly jewelry. The next time you are searching for that perfect gift for the car enthusiast, the ecologically-minded friend, or that family member who simply loves art jewelry that tells a story - look no further than CRASH Jewelry.